GNX spotted in Columbus, GA

231twannabe

It was in rough shape too. I could see the GNX badges, the flares, the wheels, etc. Dented rear fender behind the rear tire, grill was a little broken and paint was bad. I hope it was a clone, but there's just something a little different in the GNX's stance and this car still had it. I'll keep my eye open and see if I can see it again though.

It's unfortunate to see that , but it goes on way too much. The money to pay for such a rare car and no desire or ability to keep it at the level it deserves to be kept at. Makes you kind of teary eyed to see such a waste. Mark

I saw this car again last night. Looks like a guy in his late 50's early 60's. I was leaving a gas station and turned the headlights on and I heard an unmuffled v6 and then saw a black g-body. I then noticed the gnx style wheels and then noticed it was the same car I saw a few months ago. It looked like he hit something with every corner of the car. The badges are still there though.

The next time I see it, I'm gonna follow him and see how damaged it is. Hopefully I'll have my camera and I'll show you guys what a shame it is.:(

I think its great to see one actually being driven daily. Its nice to say you own a GNX,but how many "drive" a GNX.Enjoy it-its a car.

There is one near me I see from time to time. Old guy, could care less about the internet and owns a GNX he drives everyday. Was stolen a few times but keeps coming back. Paint is crappy and last I heard it's got around 144K on it! He's getting older so you don't see it much but it's around NE Philly.. every now and then you do a double take when it passes you. It's bone stock. Drives it in any weather. Bought it from a local Buick dealer. I'll try to hunt it down and snap a pic of it as well! I would have been hard for me to buy one back in the day and not drive it like you see some pop up with less then 20K on them! To each his own but that is a car I would keep stock and mint all the time! One day.. :cool: