GNX sold at Mecum

Well to all those gnx owners who still think there cars are 100k plus eBay gave us a water mark to where the prices have fallen to .

There has been a correction in the gnx market however most don't realize it. People are under the assumption that these cars are still through. The roof. Until that is they try and sell there's !
The truth is at any time there are 20+ gnx for sale all conditions and milage

People who have them would sell them as well even though there not in the open market for sale

Hopefully cars will return there super stature price tags one day

I know one one on Long Island that sold for 90k

With 900 miles

Strange ??????

30k difference ?
I wonder if it truly sold

Right??

There is no telling what that last bid really was and who made it, just enough to over take the top bid.... and no one here is claiming to own it...I know I would be....

What a lot of people try as a tactic is list with no reserve to spice up the auction in hopes to get a bidding war as the appearance of "high bid wins".What I see a trend of is the seller ending it almost at end of auction because the $$$$ didn't get what he had expected.Will have to see what it says on my watch list on this one if it actually ended or seller pulled it.

Looked like it legitimately ended,a bid in the last 30 seconds.But,during the auction with people with questions,it appears the seller was never to be there and the wife always replying,will have my husband get back to you.If I were selling a car of a substancial dollar,I'd be replying quickly back to all those interested.