GNX registry

carl defazio

GNX #126
I can't log onto the GNX registry web site for the last few day's !!! Anyone know what is going on ?:confused:

I took it offline, since it was a waste of bandwidth space

I took it offline, since it was a waste of bandwidth space, and redirected it back to gnregistry.com.

I added a stand alone link but, it just didn't get the attention it deserved... most owners pay over $75,000 for ONE GNX, yet the website didn't get the recognition it deserved. I was contacted by McClaren when they sold GNX 033 for over $90,000. I offered to visit the location to get actual photos and information and I was ignored. I guess GNXregistry was good enough to help sell it for free and no commission. But nobody was interested in adding their GNX to it, and it was free too.

Buick NOS parts are skyrocketing, but if I asked for any money, or for owners to help promote the GNX, they ignored the website as well, maybe 2% of owners stepped up, but that was it. The GNX is for the fortunate 547... and the GN is for 20,000 or less today, 20 years later.

there is the answer, not the best, but I only own a small part of the history of the GNX as a whole, bcuz of GNXregistry.com... even another person created an id on turbobuick.com as GNXregistry and the white GNX xray has more information to offer than I could ever offer... it is actual information. The number of owners a gnx has is astronomical, people just don't drive them... and owners buy and sell them and forget about them monthly. Thus the same objective can be completed by having one website, GNregistry.com and GNXregistry can be redirected back to GNregistry.com

Regards,
Brett Wallace
owner and founder of
GN REGISTRY :: THE OFFICIAL BUICK GRAND NATIONAL & BUICK GNX REGISTRY,
GN REGISTRY :: THE OFFICIAL BUICK GRAND NATIONAL & BUICK GNX REGISTRY,
GN REGISTRY :: THE OFFICIAL BUICK GRAND NATIONAL & BUICK GNX REGISTRY
GS NATIONALS .:. BUICK GSCA GS NATIONALS OFFICIAL WEB SITE. (just the dot com name) official website for the Buick GSCA May 13-17,2008

GNX Registry.com back online April 5, 2008

Well, after contacting my hosting company, I was able to work out a deal to host unlimited domain names with unlimited traffic for my account due to past and future business. Thank You!

Stop on by and visit GNXregistry.com .:. THE OFFICIAL BUICK GNX REGISTRY, SINCE 2002

I bought a 2nd GN hard top and thinking of cloning it, however suspension and SW gauges will be the building blocks, might just be easier to limo tint black the windows... or work on it over time, since I purchased it March 4, 2008... not sure what color of paint since it needs new paint.

If you have a gnx or gnx parts for sale or interesting literature, please send email or call Brett 920.279.5466, it is FREEEEEEEEE to advertise!!!

All previous GNX links, photos have been restored, as in previous turbobuick.com postings.