GNX "Recreation" For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Damn! Awesome car! If I didn't already have my car, I would be all over this thing in a second!

Forgot to mention guys. NO TRADES at this time please. Thanx.

Btw, I forgot to also mention that the car has brand new OEM weather stripping on both sides. Uppers and lowers.

What a very beautiful car and very well done good luck with the sale looks to be worth every penny

Very nice looking car, but that is a lot of miles on the engine.

Very nice looking car, but that is a lot of miles on the engine.

bull$hit a friend of mine dave reed in wallingford had a gn with 240,000 miles and a ttype with 220,000 miles gmhightechperformance / old grey ttype had almost 300,000 miles on it before they blew it up!

you obviously don't know what the hell your talking about !!!

Geez....I need to sell my civic!! and get my E-6 pay to kick in.....a few months from now and this thing would be MINE!!!! Darn.

I've seen this car and will vouche that it looks better in person. Usually cars look better in pics but not this one! Imagine, a "GNX" that you can drive without any worries. If this doesn't sell at close to that price then there is something wrong.:smile:

Great looking car Dude
BUT isn't this car about $50K below what other cars that look like go for?
jack up the price and may be some one would buy it.

I now have a new wallpaper on my screen, absolutely beautiful car, if I wasn't such a poor working stiff, that car would be mine.

On the miles, as long as idiots like me do not overboost these cars, the engines are pretty much bullet proof. 83,000 miles is not too much considering how many you can put on them if you take care of them. The factory 3.8 was a great engine, end of story.

Hey.. is this like the car in Fast and Furious 4? :biggrin: :biggrin: J/K ;) ;)

In my opinion, you have built the Perfect GN. My dream car.

And at a very reasonable price.

Good luck with the sale Brett. If I'm lucky, you'll decide to hold on to it until the market comes around and when I'm in a better financial situation. She would look GREAT in my sig. :cool:

Wow, that car looks absolutely flawless! Almost like he want back in time to 1987 and purchased a brand new GNX.:cool: Good luck with the sale.

Very nice car, I saw the thread back when this was being built. I noticed a typo in the original post

"Wheels are 15X8 front/Rear " when they are actually 16x8's. The tire size after has it right at 16's but I just thought I would mention.

Very nice car, I saw the thread back when this was being built. I noticed a typo in the original post

"Wheels are 15X8 front/Rear " when they are actually 16x8's. The tire size after has it right at 16's but I just thought I would mention.

Lol.... yea ur right. 16x8. My brain was fried I guess. I'll have it changed. Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.