GNX rear suspension conversion

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
GNX conversion complete except for some bushings that are still available from the manufacturer. Support & install information also. When it was available kit sold for $1900.00 in Kirbans 2005 catalog. Asking $1200.00 949-378-1590 regards Lou Czarnota

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 211
Yes its a good price for a rare part, I wouldn't install it but it doesn't appear to be that difficult for someone with a little welding experience. There is a jig that the manufacturer provides with a deposit. I can provide the buyer with their contact number & support is available.

FYI, Richard Clark installs them. However being on the east coast is to far away for you California guys. But Lou has a hell of a good price for that unit.. Great buy for someone.

I'm tempted to buy it as a spare for mine I think a cover sold last year for close to 800.00

SOLD to Marcus !
FYI, Richard Clark installs them. However being on the east coast is to far away for you California guys. But Lou has a hell of a good price for that unit.. Great buy for someone.
It doesn't look like a very difficult installation to me. All the pieces are nicely crafted.

Rats!! I got on here specifically to get this thing! Well, if deal falls through second in line!

What a buy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLD to Marcus !

It doesn't look like a very difficult installation to me. All the pieces are nicely crafted.
Good score Marcus They are purrrdeee to bad it's under the car

Attachments

• IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35