GNX Numbered Dash Plate #091 & #093

pjnutt

I haven't had these on the board in a couple of years. I have a need for some GN parts, so the dash plate have to go. I personally removed these from ASC in Michigan before they shut down the operation. They were produced as back ups to the originals. They still have the protective plastic on the front. I guarantee them to be original directly from ASC. This is the perfect plate for someone looking to do a GNX clone OR to someone who actually owns one of these two cars.

Looking for $300 per plate, shipped in a padded envelope. Would also do trade towards headers and or downpipe. Both of mine are shot and I am looking for replacements.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Ryan

I haven't had these on the board in a couple of years. I have a need for some GN parts, so the dash plate have to go. I personally removed these from ASC in Michigan before they shut down the operation. They were produced as back ups to the originals. They still have the protective plastic on the front. I guarantee them to be original directly from ASC. This is the perfect plate for someone looking to do a GNX clone OR to someone who actually owns one of these two cars.

Looking for $300 per plate, shipped in a padded envelope. Would also do trade towards headers and or downpipe. Both of mine are shot and I am looking for replacements.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Ryan
Wow my buddy owns 2 gnx's 1 is #396 and I think the other one is #91 or #93. Its got like 76 miles on it. I'll have to ask him.

One left.......

#093 has been sold, #091 still available. Let me know if anyone is interested or has any questions.

Thanks!

Wow. We had an agreement in place.

Is it because you decided that you didn't want to provide the documentation? Didn't want to take the time to prove they are genuine? So rather than spend the time to find the docs that you said you would provide me, you'd rather just sell it to someone else who is less careful and didn't ask for it.

Way to do business.

Way to do business!

Wow! Ain't this something. Emblem offered for sale, I accepted, seller received consideration. Done deal. Not so fast!

Not so fast

Bill, I am sorry you feel that way, however; FirstLC2 had posted before you. I never confirmed with you that it was yours. You can't please everyone all the time, I wish I had another one for you. In my eyes, I did the correct thing.