GNX Jacket

JRC86GN

I have a original GNX jacket made by Molly. It is the actual jacket that goes with the Grand National GNX. I am the original owner. It has been in my closet on a hanger covered in plastic and has never been worn. It is an XL, there are no rips or pulls, the pockets are perfect, like new If their is any one interested let me know.

Jack

I think they are going for $1,000,000 now. Did you own the GNX originially? If so, try to find the present owner and see if he wants it. It would be cool to keep the jacket with the car.

GNX Jacket & Sweater

Unlike the book, I don't believe the jacket was marked with a car number. The only way I know I have the "original" jacket for my car is that it is in the box shipped from Molly Designs and bears the address label to the original car owner. The box was confirmed as the original one by Rollin Sanders.
In addition, I have a GNX sweater which I believe was also offered at the same time (it is made by Pine State) but I am not sure. An original post card was offered on eBay but I was the outbid at the last moment. If anyone has a copy of the post card with the items available, could they post it or send a copy to RZipin@aol.com?
Thanks,
Rich

Man if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all, it's been raining here nonstop since sunday morning because of this damn tropical storm!!! (Althuogh I can't complain as that is how I make a living doing disaster response and recovery) It's surposed to stop sometime tonite or early in the morning so I promise you don't want those pics any worse than I want to get them to you!!!!! I have to get them to you before thurs morning because I have to go back to Mississippi for about three weeks to close out our ops there, I've already been home for two weeks and there are about 200 people that need to be motivated to go some where else after 9 solid months of 7 days a week!!! Needless to say everyone is ready for some time off!!!!! You will have the pics before I leave Florida!!!! :) :cool:

vanman1120 said:
Man if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all, it's been raining here nonstop since sunday morning because of this damn tropical storm!!! (Althuogh I can't complain as that is how I make a living doing disaster response and recovery) It's surposed to stop sometime tonite or early in the morning so I promise you don't want those pics any worse than I want to get them to you!!!!! I have to get them to you before thurs morning because I have to go back to Mississippi for about three weeks to close out our ops there, I've already been home for two weeks and there are about 200 people that need to be motivated to go some where else after 9 solid months of 7 days a week!!! Needless to say everyone is ready for some time off!!!!! You will have the pics before I leave Florida!!!! :) :cool:

Take care of business and keep me posted...