GNX/GTA Wheels, educate me.

Aeroking

Purple in Sector 2
I'm interested in a set of GNX/GTA "style" wheels.

I'm worried about the offsets. From what i know,

GTA - 16mm offset & 0mm offset.
GNX - 23mm offset & 15mm offset

Are there any other offsets available in these style wheels? are there any shops that can alter the offsets, or any manufacturer that makes different offsets?

I'm looking for as close to 41mm/13mm combo (stock offsets for my wheels).

also what's the recommended power limit to these wheels? can i put 600hp/trq to them with drag radials?

well i would assume the FWD look-a-likes have a similar offset to what you are looking for. i think the set i have for my park ave are 16X7. they came on 90's bonneville and grand prixs. dunno if they would be compatible but heres what they look like

Attachments

• wheel1vm0.jpg
    wheel1vm0.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 175
  • wheel2xl7.jpg
    wheel2xl7.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 195
Bob, any idea what the offset is (looks likea alot), and what's the bolt pattern?

did those come on Bonnevilles?

i can measure them tonight if i get a chance. yes they came on mid 90's bonnevilles and grand prixs. my set were originally gold, they also came in natural finish. to get them shinny like that i had to wet sand that finish that gm had to put on all their wheels until they were smooth. started at 200 and went to 2000.

Canut might know where they do the custom offsets for the GTA wheels.

i just checked, the bolt patterns arent the same.

FWD wheels are 5x115mm. GTA & GNX's are 5x120.7.

so the Bonne/GP wheels wont work.

I believe the Rears off of a gta will work on a syclone. They will hold up to 600hp no problem there are people with tta in the low tens which is probley between 600 and 700hp.

yea, looks like the GTA setup will stick out 1" on the front, and the GNX setup will stick out 3/4" on the fronts.

a friend of mine ran them temporarily on a truck he was selling.

main.php

main.php

Yes, these guys will take whatever wheel "core" you send them and rebarrel them to whatever width and offset you wish. They basically take thecenter of the wheel out and place them within new outerrims tyo your specifications. I have seen a couple of sets of these and they look fantastic.