gnx gta wheels and tires

wickedsixx

I have a set of 4 front gta wheels with firehawk ss20s 245/50/16 tires. Tires are about 95 % on 2 and 45% on 2.They are in pretty good shape...a few scuffs/ scratches in the clear. They still need a little cleaning in between the spokes. $700 plus shipping. If you are within driving range I will throw in another tire that has 95% tread in for free. Center caps and chrome lugs included.

Attachments

• w1.JPG
    w1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 940
  • w2.JPG
    w2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 928
  • w3.JPG
    w3.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 932
  • w4.JPG
    w4.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 934
Dino1 if you look at that set your talking about on ebay you get 2 fronts and 2 rears though. Will have to run spacers for the rears as the offset is diffrent. He has 4 fronts so you can just bolt them right on like the ones on my T. 700 shipped is a good deal for the rims, lugs, caps and tires ! If I didn't already have them on mine I would be all over this one ! Good luck with the sell man. Daniel Ray

Gta

Dino1 if you look at that set your talking about on ebay you get 2 fronts and 2 rears though. Will have to run spacers for the rears as the offset is diffrent. He has 4 fronts so you can just bolt them right on like the ones on my T. 700 shipped is a good deal for the rims, lugs, caps and tires ! If I didn't already have them on mine I would be all over this one ! Good luck with the sell man. Daniel Ray

If it was tires, rims, lugs and centers shipped for 700.00 I would own them. His reply was for everything minus tire for 700.00 shipped. I will take them for 700.00 if the tires are included. Rims, tires, lugs, and center caps shipped.