GNX GTA Rims Tires Package

c6v6

All Four Rims are Labeled Front in the back of the rim.
Pretty sure everyone knows these wheels.

Original, not refurbished.

No curb rash, dents, all are mint. Except One rim has a dimple (half the size of a grain of rice) probably caused by a rock. Tried to take a picture but the glare hides it good. Really not noticeable, but trying to be honest as possible.

Tires are matching sizes of a GNX. JIC- 245-50-16 Front and 255-50-16 Rear
BF Goodrich Comp/TA ZR lots of meat. Wheels sat over 6 years, drove 50 to 100 miles this past months to be sure they felt fine. Rides great.

Two sets of lug nuts- All black from 80's Camaros and Lugs with Black caps.
Which I prefer to use. And extra set of GNX caps.

Also have 2 extra fronts gold with no dimples on the mesh and a rear. They need lips to be polished and smoothed out.
Also have GNX Flares and fender vents included this package.

Please review pictures. I have a low mile (22,000) all original GN and kept these wheels to clone a GNX one day. I've realized its too clean to modify as you see in the pics. This package would be great for any Turbo Buick to modify. As for the Price I'm trying to get is $1200. Will try to work out deals but would like to sell as a package. On Ebay wheels alone go for 800+.

Thanks for your interest. Can send additional pics.
Also can be reached at-
eightythree_eses@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_1102.jpg
    IMG_1102.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 747
Just sold GTA Fronts and GNX aftermarket flares!!!

Also have 2 extra fronts gold with no dimples on the mesh and a rear. They need lips to be polished and smoothed out.
Also have GNX Flares and fender vents included this package. Sold, Sold, Sold.

Wheels left-

No curb rash, dents, all are mint. Except One rim has a dimple (half the size of a grain of rice) probably caused by a rock. Tried to take a picture but the glare hides it good. Really not noticeable, but trying to be honest as possible.

Tires are matching sizes of a GNX. JIC- 245-50-16 Front and 255-50-16 Rear
BF Goodrich Comp/TA ZR lots of meat. Wheels sat over 6 years, drove 50 to 100 miles this past months to be sure they felt fine. Rides great.

Two sets of lug nuts- All black from 80's Camaros and Lugs with Black caps.
Which I prefer to use. And extra set of GNX caps.

New Price $800 plus Shipping. From Sacramento CA.

Just to be clear, due to amount of responses.
Already sold gold GTA Fronts and Flares.
The only thing I have left are the Black GTA wheels as described. And I am willing to ship if requested. Here is a link for closer shot of the-

wheels.Pictures by nate-reaper - Photobucket

Thanks for your interest.

Using FedEX this is an estimate- 4 Boxes size 30 by 30 inches at 25lbs.
shipped to 92655 is $189. I have to verify box size but pretty close.

Thanks.

FYI- FedEX has a calculator on shipping.

Hi am very interested in the rims and tires do you know what shipping will cost to new york.I wanna say Il take them but just wanna know the cost thanks area code is 10312 .Also the small mark you say one wheel has is it the drivers front wheels I see a small speck at the bottom of wheel no so bad thanks if you would like to call my #1917 577 7214 joe.

According to the FedEx estimate your looking at $399, sorry. That speck your talking about is actually extra rubber from production. The nick is hard to see cause its on the bend part of the lip. You can also check out the Photobucket link. Thanks.

I am interested in the wheels/tires!

shipping quote to 98281, please.
many thanks
Jim