GNX Fender Vents For Sale- NEW and in Fiberglass!!!

6LE Designs

Exact same thing you see here but for $200 shipped (as opposed to $275...

20160208_005115.jpg

20160208_005141.jpg

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=186_188_190&products_id=782

They are fiberglass so they are durable and stiff instead of the cheap flimsy plastic ones AND they have a built in relief for the double sided 3M tape (comes applied) so they mount perfectly (as opposed to the others that you have to slather on silicon to stick them on).

We are trying to get a few out there and on cars so we're doing three sets at this price. Any takers? If so just post here or shoot me an e-mail madelisle@yahoo.com or mark@6LEDesigns.com

Thanks!

Has anyone ever seen these on a silver or charcoal grey TR? I've got a charcoal grey color TR, which needs paint, and haven't decided yet whether I'd repaint it the original color or go silver.

I dig the vents on GN's, but wonder how they'd look on a silver or other color TR.

Has anyone ever seen these on a silver or charcoal grey TR? I've got a charcoal grey color TR, which needs paint, and haven't decided yet whether I'd repaint it the original color or go silver.

I dig the vents on GN's, but wonder how they'd look on a silver or other color TR.
cool pic1.JPG

I painted mine the color of the car and they look great.
I also have full size templates I'll send the buyer free.
I don't mind helping out.

20150611_150326-1.jpg

thanks.

I saw a pick years ago that someone had made so i made my own version.

I did a whole write up in the fab section some years ago.

D