GNX Emblems, Dash Plate, and More

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I need to thin my collection to hopefully make room for another car. I have available two GNX emblems, a reproduction GNX dash number plate( GNX 036) slight blem below the 3 see pic below, a nice pair of T-Type wheels minor rash on one wheel and two others have minor blems around center section see pics bellow. The tire on the one will be removed before shipping. No center caps for the T-Type wheels. I also have a set of Kirban look alike GNX wheels that have center caps with the GNX logo on them. They are in good shape with no rash that I can see and just a few minor imperfections. They just need a cleaning but should polish up nicely. They currently have tires mounted in the pics but those will be removed before shipping. Also have a Caspers 7 position ultra chip for the 84/85 Turbo Buicks that I used for a few months then went another route. All prices include shipping in the continental United States. Insurance can be purchased for an additional charge by the buyer if wanted. I may be open to offers.

GNX Emblems $125 for both

GNX Dash Number $100

T-Type Wheels SOLD

Kirban Wheels $500

Casper Chip SOLD
GN stuff 028.jpg
GN stuff 029.jpg
GN stuff 031.jpg
GN stuff 033.jpg
GN stuff 016.jpg
GN stuff 017.jpg