GNX doing the dizzy donuts

I'll give a big "hell yeah!" to whoever was behind the wheel.

It just may be the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.

BUT: Kinda looks like the back of a car lot. Could it be the infamous cash for clunkers GNX? :eek: [GASP]

:D

nice

nice vid and the way that lot looked it was probably a runner or someone who had his buddy film him burning the tires up in someones GNX while it was getting serviced. i know i was a valet back in the early 90's for a week when a PGA tour came in and i drove all kinds of cars, slant nose 911 belonging to a local sportscaster, and several other cars. the one that i didn't think much of was a acura nsx. but i always beat on those cars i drove. so i can't talk much noise to that guy if he didn't own it. i know i would probably do the same thing.

My four year old rats me out when I do that. He and my wife will go out and he is so proud to point to the places dad did burnouts or donuts. I would do the same thing. It's nice to see any tb stretching her legs like that. The great smell of burnt rubber.

Where is the video of the guy doing crazy donuts and stuff with his tb in traffic? It's to the song blister on the sun. Kind of old.

my four year old rats me out when i do that. He and my wife will go out and he is so proud to point to the places dad did burnouts or donuts. I would do the same thing. It's nice to see any tb stretching her legs like that. The great smell of burnt rubber.

Where is the video of the guy doing crazy donuts and stuff with his tb in traffic? It's to the song blister on the sun. Kind of old.

youtube mentl231

It was an older, pretty crappy quality video. I can't find it anymore.

The GNX in the first video was number 233 by the way. One of the few elite drivers. He's been at it for a long time.

Back from the dead

its not any of the vids posted.. its a old one and he is on some downtown street in the middle of the day

Any one know where i can find this.. i have searched the internet.. adn no luck