GNX computer chip

Chip

Is there any site that has a pic of the chip? I have a chip that says "GNX High Flow" in red lettering on the sticker and it has no numbers on it. Thanks

GNX chip is just as Doug says and is very generic looking. Should be in a RN holder and has a white
paper label with 27E8-2644 printed on it in basic 80s computer style font. Almost looks homemade.
There is a picture of just the prom posted without its holder on one of the forums will see if I can find a link.

27E8-2644 is actuarially the ASC part number for the chip .....
More Info: There was actually two different chips but they had the same part number , there was a California emissions chip :eek: and it did not perform as well as the stock chip.....I do not know the exact changes made for that chip....

Found this picture in a thread some time back but lost the link. Fortunately saved the picture. Sorry that the picture is not the best quality. Hope that helps.

27E8-2644.jpg

Chip

The "GNX HiFlow" is an aftermarket chip that was sold by Don Kiger many years ago.

Its a very basic chip with higher boost and spark advance than stock. I would consider it a 100 Octane chip.

It is not related to the GNX cars at all as far as I am aware.

Bob

Jamestown are you looking for a gnx chip or just curious about a chip you have?