GNX Broke Down In Sav GA.

SPOOLN

On my way to work this morning i seen a GnX, sitting on I-16 in Savannah. Back tire was off and the it was on a jack. On my way home it was still sitting there. I didnt stop because i didn't know if it might be stolen. But why would someone leave it there all day? I wouldnt leave my GNX there all day.

Wow. I had no idea there was a GNX in/around Savannah.
I can't believe someone would leave it there that long.
Have you been back by there?

Where do you work?
We are planning another gathering in Statesboro soon.
Keep an eye out in the Southease section!

Around the Washington, DC area they would be loading it up to steal prior to you getting out of eyesight.

Gnx

It sat overnite til the next day. Last i seen it was there on Sunday at 12:00, i got off at 4:30 and it was gone. It was not a clone, it had the GNX rear suspension, flares vents, and the wheels looked wider then the GTAs. I should've stopped to look at the dash plate. Drivers rear tire was off and it was on a jack. I didnt know of any GNXs in Sav either, but i did see a GNX up in rincon 6-7 years ago.

say that it was a gnx im guessing you should have some type of insurance that would cover your tow at least....60k classic car sitting on the side of the road just doesnt make sense

What ever happend to road side assistance? If this was a real GNX, they probably could have afforded to get it towed:confused: What about the spare tire in the trunk:confused: :wink: :smile:

even if that i remember like a year ago me and my cusin ran out of gas in his gn and their was not a gas station around for like 5 min....we called someone and he ended up staying in his car on the side of the road while i went to go get gas he said theirs no way im leaving my car on the side of the road like that.....and thats a gn....

I didnt know of any GNXs in Sav either, but i did see a GNX up in rincon 6-7 years ago.

There is a clone very close to Rincon for sale.It has been sitting there for at least a year or two.I dont think it has motor or trans. in it.