GNX 464 for sale as a roller

trick86

Solid Member
Hello all,
I have decided to seller my car, GNX 464 as a roller less motor or trans. This is one of the factory ASC moonroof cars and was factory ordered by Richard Marriot. The numbers matching engine was separated from the car long before it came to my hands and replace by a engine originally built by Kenny Duttweiler. Since purchase of the car in 2011' it has seen a full mechanical resto', all suspension front and rear has been disassembled and detailed, you can eat off the engine bay and underside, interior is in excellent original condition. Since purchase I have been able to acquire the original intercooler but have yet to find the motor or transmission, currently the car shows 43 000 miles. At this time I am away working but in the coming weeks will be putting together an allotment of detailed pics stashed on another computer at home to send to anyone interested in the car. $60 000 USD as a roller. Please send me an email directly to get on this email list. My address is trick86@live.ca

Thank you,
Byron
GNX.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know there were astroroof GNX's.
Not when it was originally built...taken to an affiliated ASC distributor and had one installed after it came out of the ASC McLaren build facility.
Basically Richard ordered it and the dealer took care of it.....

Last edited:
Not when it originally built...taken to an affiliated ASC distributor and had one installed after it came out of the ASC McLaren build facility.
Basically Richard ordered it and the dealer took care of it.....
hello XRAY
is that a good thing the sunroof in this GNX??

By the way im Rafael Vasquez proud new owner of GNX 442

hello XRAY
is that a good thing the sunroof in this GNX??

By the way im Rafael Vasquez proud new owner of GNX 442

First congrats on the GNX.......THAT IS AWSOME.
As for the sunroof.....if you like them your good....but it may not help the resale value . There are a lot of potential buyers that want an all stock vehicle. But there are also people no mater what the vehicle is.... want to mod them and even change them drastically to there liking. It is all about what you want. After all look what I did. LOL

A GNX with the heart and soul out of it is just another GN in my mind. My thoughts are that a GNX roller is maybe worth in the $20k to $30k mark and that's if you find a buyer willing to pay that. Like someone once told me something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Yeah, might be interested, but more at 20-25k. we will just keep an eye one it. somebody may be willing to pay much more, i guess. i looked at one with 64k miles on it in decent shape (needed paint, some interior work) and they were asking 50k, but all original. good luck, either way!

I agree with all. I would pay 20K-25K for it. Am interested but i guess we all will be playing the waiting game....