GNX #429 Owner, Hi there everyone

cschumacher

GNX #429 Owner
Hi there. Just wanted to introduce myself. We've owned #429 since 1993. I never even knew this forum existed... wish I had before.:rolleyes:

Anyway, now that I know finally know you're here, we're looking to sell :frown:

I kind of think it's a bad idea because the car is in amazing condition, a dream for pro-street racers. 20k miles. I have tons of photos if anyone's interested, I posted a few in the photo forum. A few mods were made (against my will, men are really darn stubborn sometimes) but they made the car faster than a roadrunner on steroids. We have all original parts.

Let me know if you want to know more or if you have any advice as to what to do.
Thanks and good to know you,

Carissa Schumacher :tongue:

Attachments

• Copy of cars_025.jpg
    Copy of cars_025.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 631
Welcome to the forum

I have # 163, in the IE, near Riverside.
whats the asking price of your GNX?
thanks

are you interested in a trade for a 2000 cobra r number 287 of 300 made? it is in mint condition, all original with 3,500 miles. i live in california i am very interested in the car to buy also. what mods have been done.

are you interested in a trade for a 2000 cobra r number 287 of 300 made? it is in mint condition, all original with 3,500 miles. i live in california i am very interested in the car to buy also. what mods have been done.

interested. will send an email. do you race? i'd love to see 429 on the track someday (even though it's pretty to look at just standing still).:tongue:

We are dropping the price...

on #429 to low $50k's. If interested, please contact me at the above contact info (first post in thread).