GNX #412 on Ebay - $5600 ????

GNX 233 said:
SCAM.........STAY AWAY

That's the same car out of CA. that was on there a couple weeks back, it ended at $56k. I was playing around testing the reserve and bid up to $47,500, :) anyway 3 days after the auction ended they sent me a second chance offer through Ebay but I didn't want the car without orig paint and tires! :eek: They said if they didn't sell it they would wait a few months and relist it, but I know that wasn't them!! :mad: :mad:

vanman1120 said:
That's the same car out of CA. that was on there a couple weeks back, it ended at $56k. I was playing around testing the reserve and bid up to $47,500, :) anyway 3 days after the auction ended they sent me a second chance offer through Ebay but I didn't want the car without orig paint and tires! :eek: They said if they didn't sell it they would wait a few months and relist it, but I know that wasn't them!! :mad: :mad:
Please do not reply to any Second Chance Offers on any cars. They are all scams. If you really want more info on a sold car, then email the seller directly thru ebay. This will assure you that you are in contact with the correct person. Ebay scams have been on the rise with no end in sight.

GNX 233 said:
Please do not reply to any Second Chance Offers on any cars. They are all scams. If you really want more info on a sold car, then email the seller directly thru ebay. This will assure you that you are in contact with the correct person. Ebay scams have been on the rise with no end in sight.

That's what I did, the second chance offer was sent to me through 'my messages' on Ebay and it showed the second chance offer on my Ebay.
You are definately right though about the scams though, I was bidding on the TTA with 15 miles on it and I was sent 3 different second chance offers BEFORE the auction even ended!!! :mad: That was definately not the first time that happened to me either, like you said it is getting increasingly worse to the point where I don't even like to get on Ebay anymore!! :frown:

Why do these posts even appear? Certainly people have enough peanuts upstairs to know that a GNX doesn't sell for cheap. I am again surprised someone even questioned it.

Bigglezworth said:
Why do these posts even appear? Certainly people have enough peanuts upstairs to know that a GNX doesn't sell for cheap. I am again surprised someone even questioned it.

AMEN!! You couldn't buy a GNX with 500,000 miles on it for that much!! :eek: No offense to the guy that started this post but the days of cheap GNX's are long gone, not that they were ever THAT cheap!! :eek: I don't think you could even buy a totaled out one for that much! :) JMO for what it's worth!

I didn't for a second think it was a real GNX. I was just stating a thread to chat and discuss what was going on at ebay and get the opinions of the board. Having a discussion group with no discussion is quite no fun.

Sorry, won't happen again.

i cant afford a gnx,but thanks for the heads up.we all need to see all the different angles the scammers come up with...good lookin out...