Gnx#256 On Craigslist

gnx

hi wayne, looks like a very good price. have you heard back from him yet. meeting on tuesday at barnes weaton, maybe see you there. cheers larry.

Hi Larry, nothing yet.

I was hoping this car was in the North L.A./ Ventura /Santa Barbara area as I have family there and this would give me a reason to make the trip and visit with them.

And GNX # 192 should be in Surrey now, not sure who owns it now but we may never see it on the road in the GVA because it only has 783 miles.

See you guys Tuesday eve...thanks for the reminder.

Wayne

Hey Everyone Just wanted to say hi to my GNX brothers

I unfortunately am thinking about parting with my GNX due to some financial reasons. I have owned my GNX # 256 since 1997 and have loved and enjoyed every day since that lovely day I bought the vehicle. I have only put about 300 miles on the vehicle since purchasing it about 11 years ago. It has only 35,928 miles and almost everything is original on it except for the engine oil, transmission oil, and other fluids. If it was not for my immediate need to sell my first love, I would not sell it a penny less than $55,000 however, I am currently in the process of also moving from my current residence and aplogize if I have not been able to answer all the inqueries I have received on craigs list ( average 3 to 4 inqueries per day ). Please feel free to call me at 818-799-1969 if you are absolutely serious about purchasing the vehicle and are not going to start with hadling the price of the vehicle for little repairs that need to be done considering the vehicle is 21 years old now. For instance the headliner needs to be replaced :eek: and the power antenna plastic mast broke :eek: about 5 years ago. I decided not to do the repairs so that if I was ever to sell it it would be in its most original untouched state possible. I have had people want me to take off $5,000 for these repairs that are under $350:confused: . I am willing to part with the vehicle for the first person who gives me $42,000:( . The inside of the vehicle is in absolute MINT condition and the car drives just about as violent as a pitbull :mad: who has been caged for years and has just escaped:mad: . I dont think you will be able to find a GNX with such low miles for this price. My Loss is your huge gain is the way I see it. Thank you again for all your inqueries and to all my fellow GNX owners it is truly a high performance investment for us fortunate 547.

Regards,

Robert A.

I unfortunately am thinking about parting with my GNX due to some financial reasons. I have owned my GNX # 256 since 1997 and have loved and enjoyed every day since that lovely day I bought the vehicle. I have only put about 300 miles on the vehicle since purchasing it about 11 years ago. It has only 35,928 miles and almost everything is original on it except for the engine oil, transmission oil, and other fluids. If it was not for my immediate need to sell my first love, I would not sell it a penny less than $55,000 however, I am currently in the process of also moving from my current residence and aplogize if I have not been able to answer all the inqueries I have received on craigs list ( average 3 to 4 inqueries per day ). Please feel free to call me at 818-799-1969 if you are absolutely serious about purchasing the vehicle and are not going to start with hadling the price of the vehicle for little repairs that need to be done considering the vehicle is 21 years old now. For instance the headliner needs to be replaced :eek: and the power antenna plastic mast broke :eek: about 5 years ago. I decided not to do the repairs so that if I was ever to sell it it would be in its most original untouched state possible. I have had people want me to take off $5,000 for these repairs that are under $350:confused: . I am willing to part with the vehicle for the first person who gives me $42,000:( . The inside of the vehicle is in absolute MINT condition and the car drives just about as violent as a pitbull :mad: who has been caged for years and has just escaped:mad: . I dont think you will be able to find a GNX with such low miles for this price. My Loss is your huge gain is the way I see it. Thank you again for all your inqueries and to all my fellow GNX owners it is truly a high performance investment for us fortunate 547.

Regards,

Robert A.

WOW x 2...that should go pretty quick if legit!!!

Regards,

Robert A.

Hi Robert / GNX # 256

I just called you about your car, great to make contact with you, looking forward to communicating further with you about your car.

You can send the requested info to my email:

quick6@telus.net

Thanks, Wayne M.

Regards,

Robert A.

If this is a legit sale and you need to sell it for reasons stated above, they why not put it on Ebay? You may even get more than what you would be willing to settle for. :confused:

Why not just let Wayne,above, get a good deal on a great car, instead of pushing the guy toward ebay?

I'll take the car if you still have it. All I need to do is fly to look at it to make sure of the needed repairs and condidiotn of the car and handle this with bank transfer of funds. Please call me at 432-967-2582

Why not just let Wayne,above, get a good deal on a great car, instead of pushing the guy toward ebay?

Not trying to push anyone towards anything. Just had a question, so I posted it. Do you really think this guy never heard of Ebay before?

Thanks melrob94,

Just waiting for vin #'s / owner info from Robert on this car, which he has said he is willing to provide me. I had responded to his "for sale" listing right away and had not heard a reply, although I did get to talk to him last night with his newly provided phone number. Once I get this info I'll be set to make the trip to LA.

With the car not being driven much in the last 11 years it might not be the best idea to make the 2,200mile trip home, I can take my truck & trailer to go get it, but it would be cool to do the drive in the "X". I've done the drive a few times with my "Quick 6" 87 GN just to race in Bakersfield

E-Bay ?

:confused: Why pay Ebay the commision of a $45,000 sale:confused: when CraigsLists is %100 FREE.:biggrin: (Now thats the way the net was intended to be);)

Wayne quick 6 racing

Hello Wayne,

You contacted this person first so it is only ethical if you get the first shot at this car. I have left messages on his phone and a message on the board with no response and you have already spoken with him. I already have #502 so best of luck to you on this. If it is as he says, it seems like a good price.