GNX 19 For sale on Ebay

With an ad that should have been written in crayon by a seemingly 2nd grader

1987 White Turbo T - TE60 w/ Alky
12.1@113

What's it worth

Its obviously worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but I don't think that $85K will ever happen for this particular car. The fact that the wrapper 86 mile car sold for that amount tells me that we have probably seen the ceiling for the X's (at this time) at about $85K for a wrapper car.

I think the fact that a couple others have changed hands with around 10K miles recently in the $52K - $55K range would put this car right around that range give or take a couple grand. You also have to take into consideration provenance and items that come with the X, like the all important jacket, which alone costs $1,200 - $1,500 if you can find one, the numbered book, hat, original documentation, etc...

There have also been a couple other recent sales for cars in the 1500 - 3,000 mile range. #427 comes to mind and that was I believe a 1 owner car that sold for low $60's if I am not mistaken.

There are also a few available currently north of $90K that are not wrapper cars, but I don't see those selling anytime soon.

If you really want to sell, it might help if you get back to people. Just sayin...

If you really want to sell, it might help if you get back to people. Just sayin...

X2 ^

I left messages on here and EBay.
I needed to know what fire damage may or may not have occurred

I read an interview years ago where I believe Reggie had 2-3 GNX in his big collector car warehouse

I think one was partially burned and one was toasted

Does anyone know if this car had any damage ever?

Thx

I understand not getting back to people. but this guy comes on here and throws on a link to the auction and doesn't get back to anybody there either. Kind of bizarre if you ask me. At least post the specifics on here with a means of contact. Some people just don't get it.

I might have bid if could contact
If anywhere near Reggie's massive fire didn't want to bid
I know Reggie had several if paints not original could be one of those

Looking for a second GNX lower miles
Play with my higher mile one and want a lower mile one for display

Detemaso what other x do you have
Very nice driver
Does well at shows
Mainly drive when weather nice same as all my other cars

If get another one low miles it will sit mostly unless its over 3 k miles, once over a thousand miles they are no longer "cannot drive status"

The guys asking crazy dough for the several thousand miles I don't think will get it
A few hundred miles maybe

Very nice driver
Does well at shows
Mainly drive when weather nice same as all my other cars

If get another one low miles it will sit mostly unless its over 3 k miles, once over a thousand miles they are no longer "cannot drive status"

The guys asking crazy dough for the several thousand miles I don't think will get it
A few hundred miles maybe
All bs aside what do u believe a 3-6 thousand mile car in excellent condition is worth with the assumption it has the 3 main ingredients book jacket and sticker

Car is back on eBay
I can't get any responses eBay or on here
Hate when they do that , makes you start to think they are hoping for someone to bid/win without inspection/phone conversation/etc. A car like that for sale should have a photobucket album with at least 50,60 + pics in /out/top/bottom in high res/detail to show you exactly what the car is.