Votes: 15 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 81.8%
  • they are OK

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters
Re: GNX with 20's

Originally posted by BIG-G
The guy bought the car.Drove it for years everyday.He commuted from Cape Cod to Boston. An easy 100 mile a day commute. He's just put the body back on after restoring the frame..
Whats better or worse? Someone who uses/enjoys what they have...Or..Someone who buys a car,keeps it locked up all the time.Takes it out only on perfect days.Spends more time waxing than driving.. its an investment?? Leave your money in the bank,get a new hobby..
They are only rims.Changed almost as easily as your shoes......... George

I agree. While I don't care for the 20's on it, I have absolutely no problems with someone driving a GNX until the wheels fall off. When I bought my last GN, I was actually looking for a GNX with over 60k miles so that I wouldn't feel guilty about driving it. Problem is that GNX's that have some mileage on them are MUCH harder to find than ones with less than 1000 miles.

I saying PHOTOSHOP! I've seem some pretty good work, but I don't believe this. How about some more pics to verify. I think we're all being taken for a ride on this one.

Ryan:confused:

i like the TTA jumpin the curb Dukes of Hazzard style in the background.......yeeeeehhhaaaaaa!

i kinda like the wheels....what car did it come off of?

surej

Gnx w/20s

Turbo16.....Dude, your typing and gramar skills are suffering like a one legged cat trying to burry a turd on a frozen lake!
Very hard to read.

My Opinions on the picture:

1. The wheels may look ok when the motor is put back in to level it out. Still looks like it belongs in the 'hood though.

2. I don't believe it's a photoshop pic like someone before mentioned.

3. The stickers on the window are GAY

4. It does appear to have been sitting out when it snowed. However, at least there is a car cover on it.

5. Have to give credit on the rear drums being presentable and not all rusty looking.

6. Shouldn't all the leaves be off the trees by now?

7. No offense but the new Chevy trucks look GAY

8. Is it my eyes or is there no front spoiler on that GNX?

Ok, I'm done. Enjoy.

littlesixsteve-- yeah, I'll be around this summer around the cape cod mall, i only live a few miles from it. Can't wait till it gets warmer out...

here is my TTa if you wanna check it out:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/426093

Drew- i'll check on those wheels for u

Dr boost-- that TTA in the background is on a car trailer, but it does look like it has lift off

George-- U going to cotton's party on feb 7th?

I'll find out from turbo16 what brand wheels they are, they came off his s-10 extreme.

I think the wheels look ok, a little big and ghetto looking, but at least it something different. Simmons 3 peice wheels would look nice though, just alot of $$$.

Maybe we can get some more pics up on the web soon and get some more comments!

~Murt

Hey Yes Im going to Cottons on the 7th.. Guy is supposed to be coming with us..We wont be rolling on 20"s though..
Im rounding up a group now.. George

Hey Sorry to all of you. Its only worth what someone else will pay for it. right now dont ever plan to sell so its got no price just cause all of you dont have one well that s?cks to be you i do and i will drive it harder than you in your t-type but it will so have simmons on it The wheels are US wheels Intense 5 20x10&20x9

Originally posted by Turbo16
Hey Sorry to all of you. Its only worth what someone else will pay for it. right now dont ever plan to sell so its got no price just cause all of you dont have one well that s?cks to be you i do and i will drive it harder than you in your t-type but it will so have simmons on it The wheels are US wheels Intense 5 20x10&20x9
It just goes to show that you can't force good taste or common sense on someone. I wouldn't drive that car to the hospital if I was dying. I wouldn't drive that car past a blind man. Those wheels suck. Why don't you just run down to Autozone to get some of those neon lights to put underneath it. You couldn't pay a hooker to get in that goofy looking thing.

'Pearls before swine.'

No sir...it sucks to be you.

Originally posted by Turbo16

1..You could Probably Sue your school system For obviously Depriving you of the Education You deserved....:p

2..With that money you could Buy A set of GNX Rims,A Spoiler,New Door locks,And at least one of those portable garages.

3..Nobody here is Jealous of your GNX.

Car looks awesome, wheels look outragious, but the two together look like a clash of generations. MHO is anything over a 17" on a GN is showing too little rubber on the sidewalls.

Please sell the car to someone who will give it the care it deserves. Contrary to popular opinion, the owner of #16 does have one redeeming quality. Treating a car in that manner only makes the GNX's that are being cared for properly that much more valuable. I am finished!!..... I will now go and put another coat of wax on my GNX to take my mind off this. Think Spring!

It looks as attractive as a hemi cuda with Volkswagon rims.

Your GNX is crying for a garage and it's wheels back.

MURT TTA says "I think he's going to keep the GNX wheels"

TURBO 16, the owner says "GNX wheels got stolen so these will have to do"

and these guys are friends????