Do you like these aftermarket rims?

• Yes

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 81.8%
  • they are OK

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters
Its like looking into a cave. Dark and it makes the brakes look even smaller. Time to upgrade to cross drilled 4 wheels disc!

The wheels look OK. I have a couple questions/observations
1. If I had a GNX it wouldn't be sitting out in the snow, cover or not.
2. It appears the motor is out of the car.
3. Is it a GNX?

However, I did like the wheels.....but not on that car..

For some reason that car looks like it just came out of a HOT WHEELS package with those rims.

Your friend needs to see an EYE doctor!.

FWIW & IMHO:
Suggestion here:
Sell the GNX to somebody who will not even think of this.
Buy a pimpy-impy (Impala) SS.
Put those rims on the pimpy-impy.
Hit the ghetto with the new ghetto sled.
Those rims would look nice on a Monte, though.

cwelk-- yes it is a real GNX #16, he pulled it outta his garage to take some pictures with the rims. He has the stock rims and motor on a stand.

steve-- that is my other friend with a turbo shadow, turbo 4 logo, kinda looks funny, but the car is quick 350 hp out of a 4 banger.

Im not too sure about the 20 inch wheels either... they look OK, i'll have to take a look at them closer in person and see how they look.

~Murt

Looks like it is punched in to me. And the shiny spot in the door opening just behind the lock looks like some one tried to get in that way.

JC- the car was broken into a long time ago, and somebody stole some things off the car, I guess he hasn't got a new door lock yet, spent the money on some 20's

gnx016

this is my car wheels came off my 2000 s-10.GNX wheels got stolen so these will have to do they are free but fits a 285 tire looks mean with real tires not no pizza cutters prodjet for this summer stage 2 with 2-70bb turbos 1150rwhp+ soon to come

Dude you better sell those wheels to some ricer who will pay you BIG BLING BLING! Then take the BLING BLING & buy a set of GNX wheels.

24 votes don't lie

Love the GNX but the rims really belong on that truck. :) Leave the GNX rims in the garage to preserve them, put those 20's on the truck and get some nice HRE rims for the GNX.:D

I dont see any snow under the car i dont even think there is a garage:eek: IF that is a GNX it is a very sad day:(

in general, I'm not a fan of large wheels. to my eye, anything over 17" on a passenger car looks odd. The 20-22" wheels on full size trucks & SUVs look god-awful. JMHO.