GNX 085 hitting the auction block at Mecum.

The sad thing is,there are many to pick from like this.Whoever owns them just becomes the caretakers of them,and they often just change hands after the thrill of owning it wears off if not being driven.
The perfect GNX,.....5-20k miles !!!! Low enough to still be in mint shape,but high enough to drive and enjoy !!!!Not saying I would'nt take one with lower miles,but I would drive it .Life is to short,you never know what is around the corner for you.

I tired to see what the car sold for but I can't locate anything on the web. It is a pristine example, with all the factory plastic, seat covers, carpet protectors in place. As much as I'd like to be the one to drive it, it's been preserved so well for so long, I think the challenge would be to continue to keep it this way.

here is a pic I found to show the state of the car, doesn't get any better than this.
GNX-085.jpg

They also have a 1 of 15 h/t cloth TTA selling tomorrow with no reserve.. 6,800 miles.

Not bad. A low mile gnx went for $110k earlier this year at Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale. It was not as nice as this one.