GNS Radiator box kit

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
This was the best money I have ever spent on my car!!!(other than Razors Alky kit) My car was running about 173-185 on the way down to Kash's garage in Bridgeport(about 25 miles all highway)about 80* out. I installed the box in kit(had to trim a little to clear my front mount pipes)so install took about 1 hour, on the drive home the temp gauge on the scanmaster never went over 173!!!!! There were some stretches where it was at 162! I just got back from Lake George NY Adirondack Nationals and was stuck in traffic,driving in the mountains,cruising along main st for 2 hours and the car never went near 175! Stock radiator,manual fan switch and big front mount. I almost bought an aluminum radiator to battle my cooling problems. Luckily I stumbled across this set up. I saved a lot of money not buying the radiator and dual fans never mind the time and mess it takes installing them!! Thanks a million Scott!!! It was very easy to install(I used a lift which made it really easy)and should take about 30 minute or less. A very usefull product!!!!!! Keep up the great work Scott, AJ

Definitely a good investment. Easy install, fit is perfect and temps are 5-10 degrees cooler.