GNS Performance Now a dealer for SkyLink!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
With the rapid theft rate of our Turbo Buick's and seeing what happened to Billy T's vehicles and a few others in BG a few years back we could have found them within 30 minutes with this new technology!

With all the money & time we have into our vehicles this is a small price to protect them...

SkyLINK%20Protect%20Logo.jpg

What is SkyLink your asking?

SkyLink is the next generation in Theft Recovery! It is a GPS tracking device that also uses cell towers. What sets this unit apart from ones like LoJack? LoJack uses their own towers and has to install their own towers which results in some dead spots. This unit relies on the GPS satellite that orbits the earth then it transfers the signal to the GPS satellites on the ground, now when a vehicle is reported stolen the police respond as a "Crime in progress" which is why they have a 97% recovery rate and most are recovered within 30min from the time the call was placed. Just in the past 6 months they recovered 198 vehicles totaling over 3 million in assets.

We are the Only dealer allowed to sell these to the public and the best part is with the entry unit , No monthly subscription fee's! There are upgrades available where a yearly rate is involved but that varies on what options you choose.

Our units will be sold as the entry unit WITH a warranty, Yes, if for some reason your vehicle is stolen and they can not locate it within 30 days they will give you $5,000.

Available for the following:
* Vehicles
* Boaats
* ATV's, UTV's

Here are some of the features available:
* 3 separate Zone Alerts
* Quick fence
* Speed Alerts
* Battery Alerts
* 4hr Battery back up

All done via your cell phone!

Their will be NO Pictures posted of this for privacy and it would be in your best interest to do the same so people don't know that you have it...

We have this installed on one of our vehicles and it is amazing, I can take my phone, click the app and immediately see exactly where my vehicle is and if someone or thing breaks the fence it sends an alert to your cell phone All these alerts can be set via your cell phone...

Price for the entry unit is $885.00 with the $5,000 warranty and No monthly subscription fee's...... (Please call us for more details)