GN's in the new Fast and the Furious movie!

DOUNVME

IHUNTV8S
My wife logged onto the internet this morning. Our homepage is set to myspace and when the screen came up, there was a movie trailer advertising the new Fast and the Furious. She happened to see a Grand National in the clip and immediately she came and woke me up to tell me.

It was like 4:15 in the morning and I immediately jumped out of bed to see it for myself. Sure enough there are several GN's used in the movie.

I have been ecstatic all day about this and wanted to share it with everyone. I know there was probably a better place to advertise than in this forum, but this is the most viewed and I wanted everyone to know.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone received the same enjoyment as me!! Check it out... MySpace.com You do not need an account to view this trailer! type in myspace.com/trailerpark into your web browser to go directly to it. I tried to paste the link on this post, but it was automatically changed to just myspace.com.

i actually was called by the casting company and invited to the car show casting.i went and met the director some asian dude. they took a look at my car and some pics.they never called:confused: :confused: :confused: :(
by the way it was at universal studios

just happened to check.now i know why they didnt call me back,they wanted a pos car.here is a pic of the pos they chose.

it doesnt even have a turbo hood!!!!!!!!!!!

fast&.jpg

This is OLD news.

There is only ONE GN in this movie and I don't think it is even a turbo car. It sounds like a V8 Regal painted black with GN emblems on it. Why would they use a "prestine" car to just smash up anyway?:confused: