GN1 Valve covers, KB intercooler fan shroud, GNX Style fender flares

junkbrick

Have a few items for sale, all prices include shipping to the lower 48!

GN1 tall valve covers with billet breathers, $175.00 nice condition...includes mounting hardware (not shown)

IMG_31101-vi.jpg

GNX style fiberglass fender flares. Installs without cutting of fenders, uses factory mounting points for fender trim. 2 of them have some "rub marks", but no other problems. These fit really nice, seem to be a high quality part, just not the look I was going for on this car! $225.00 set of 4

IMG_30921-vi.jpg

IMG_30961-vi.jpg

Kenne Bell intercooler fan shroud, mounts onto stock intercooler to help the crank mounted fan pull more air through the core. Going front mount intercooler, so its up for grabs! Fits very nice, sorry for the "dirty" picture, it will be cleaned before its shipped! $45.00

IMG_31111-vi.jpg

I have more pictures, feel free to PM, email or text me with any questions.

Thanks,
Reed
reed@workturbochargers.com

Do you have the rest of the intecooler scoop?

Shipping to 00969?
Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This fits the stock intercooler assembly, and I have one of those that is in very nice condition...add $125.00 to the price and I will include it. I also have one with the Duttweiler neck modification, it will be $175.00 extra.

Thank you

Damn shipping the flares is probably expensive your almost giving them away if you take into consideration the shipping GLWS

Damn shipping the flares is probably expensive your almost giving them away if you take into consideration the shipping GLWS

I ship a bunch with UPS, so we get a pretty good deal...but it still will cost me at least $45.00 to ship them. Just trying to help out somebody who may want these things, and if I can make some play money while I am at it, then mission accomplished!

Can you please post a pic of the gasket area of the valve cover?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

2nd in line for valve covers if deal falls through...