GN1 Intake/AC Delco A/C Compressor

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Purchased new from dealer a few years ago, I removed my perfectly functioning A/C system from my 86 GN last month to make way for stage II. Compressor worked flawlessly, I ran R12 in my system. 170.00 shipped to lower 48, paypal is fine. SOLD
Off-center GN1 intake, ported to match ported GN1 heads (match Felpro 1200 intake gaskets). The intake comes with: lower intake, plenum, fuel rails, intake bolts. Also included is a custom made coil bracket setup which allows you to use your wipers without slamming into the plug wires. The plenum has been drilled and tapped for boost gauge and vacuum fitting. See fabrication section for pics of coil setup :http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/gn1-coil-bracket.374773/
Will trade for stage II ATR stainless headers.
700.00 + shipping SOLD!!
Mike
DSC00646.JPG DSC00648.JPG DSC00650.JPG DSC00655.JPG

Last edited:
What are you doing for an alternator bracket? I have a champion bracket for alt and powersteering 200 shipped if interested.

If you want to sell the coil bracket separately let me know .Or if you have dimensions so I can make one up

Intake pics reloaded, if anyone wants specific pics let me know.
Mike

For an additional 200.00 I will leave the 60lb fuel injectors in the intake fuel rail, these were purchased new from Eric @ TurboTweak. Very low mileage on the injectors.
Mike

can you post pics of the intake ports ?? where are these addt'l holes drilled for the vacummm tap and boosdt guage..got a pic??

Interested......Can you still run an RJC Powerplate with this intake?

Joe

DSC01640.JPG DSC01659.JPG DSC01661.JPG DSC01666.JPG DSC01668.JPG Joe, look in the fabrication section on page 2 and look for the coil bracket I made, in that picture set you will see the vacuum port and boost gauge fittings. Yes, the power plate fits and I used it, I will include it as well. In these pics you can see that the ports on the intake we only lightly ported to match the heads, the porting only goes up into the intake about an inch and is very slight, no heavy porting, just enough for perfect alignment. The first pic shows what my GN1 head looked like compared to the Felpro 1200 head gasket.
Mike

DSC03930.JPG DSC03931.JPG DSC03933.JPG Compressor is SOLD.
Here are a couple more pics, the 2 holes drilled and tapped are simple NPT threads, one for a boost gauge transducer, one for vacuum reference. You can also see the very, very mild port match work for smooth transition to the GN1 ports.
I also would be interested in a trade for stainless steel stage II headers for stage II heads (single turbo).
Mike

Sale Pending on intake.
If you are interested let me know and I will form a line in case first buyer backs out.
Mike

Intake is available, will trade for DLS/Duttwieler wet sump oiling system for stage 2.
Mike