gn1 heads

thessman

Heres the deal..

I bought these heads from a guy that bought them New from champion.
He had them installed and the oil milkshaked. had the same people pull the intake and heads again replaced gaskets and it did it again. he said he was so pissed he has a set of ported irons put back on and all was good.
they sat in his garage for like 5 years with maybe an hour run time on them and sold them to me saying he believed they had a crack somewhere.
still... new heads. I pressure tested them and the end head bolt holes
were leaking. I called champion and they said they had a batch that were machined down too far on the end head bolt surfaces. He could fix them for me.
I asked him how long he said 5 days. Well, 5 months and 30 or 40 phone calls later I got them back. Go figure I no longer need them.
I have the recipt from champion showing the fix direct from champion.
He said he has fixed a ton of them and never had a problem with the fix.
these are fulley ported, stainless valves, 100 lb 1.250 springs,posi seals and are fresh ready to go. 1100.00 plus shipping and 3 % paypal.
nice beautiful heads fully assembled and ready to bolt on. Steve

Attachments

• steves 434.jpg
    steves 434.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 750
  • steves 442.jpg
    steves 442.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 748
  • steves 447.jpg
    steves 447.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 751
Damn, I should have waited a little longer. I have twice the asking price in my GN-1's. :eek:

Good deal!

guys,
I posted the recipt of the heads to show they were repaired properly by the factory. not to show i got charged. The heads sat in the previous owners garage for a long time and I never asked for warantee work from champion. I wouldnt expect them to fix them for free after all this time.
They did a great job on them and was happy with the quality of their work. the ONLY thing I was unhappy with is the time it took to get them back. As you all know Champion makes a great cylinder head ,thats why I bought them in the first place. :cool: Steve

Did I read correctly you do have springs, valves, clips, etc? I'll just need rockers? Let me know so we can deal. I assume you have no problem with USPS money orders? Thanks