GN with a 4L80E question

turbo kid

I am looking for a longer cable that will work with my stock GN shifter that I am using on my LS motor with a 4L80E trans. Right now my stock cable is too short to work with my new set up. Does Anyone know what cable will work? Thanks Dan

i have an LS with 4L80E, my GN, it looks like a quality cable ,but i dont konw the brand!

maybe i can crawl under and see if there is a name on cable. lemme know,if you dont get it sorted .

Call the tech guy @ LOKAR....He'll probably be able to point you in the right direction.

i have an LS with 4L80E, my GN, it looks like a quality cable ,but i dont konw the brand!

maybe i can crawl under and see if there is a name on cable. lemme know,if you dont get it sorted .
can you post some pics of the cable and linkage please

pix of shift cable,, looks like a Lokar,, and the dip stk is Lokar also.

seems the guy who did install cut a small notch in cross member,each side , would NOT weaken anything tho!
but if i was doing it i'd just heat the area red hot and use a ballpeen on it, but to each his own, he run the brake lines thru the holes,go figure!!

for you wanting to turbo, check out the room in front of the engine, YES lots of room.

pix

Attachments

• buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 003.JPG
    buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 003.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 235
  • buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 004.JPG
    buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 004.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 202
  • buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 002.JPG
    buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 002.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 160
  • buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 008.JPG
    buick shift cable,mods, lokar dip stk 008.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 163
HEY,, buy my car its all done, and runs great!

its in cars for sale,, GN ,6.0L ,4L80E. its got lots of suspension mods!

RON