GN Wheels

joey316g

Too many cars.
I have 8 GN wheels I wanna get rid of. I need to start unloading some stuff. All of these wheels I would consider cores. Some have light rust on the lips and some have chrome peeling. A few might be driver quality but im considering them all cores. All have good centers and bolt holes. Perfect if you wanna get a couple widened for slicks or something. I will sell singles, pairs or whatever. Really doesnt matter to me. I can get you pics if your interested. $50 each. Local pickup prefered in South Jersey/Philly area. Let me know. :)

Thanks for the interest....these are in the back of my storage garage....Ill try to get you some pics this weekend sometime.

ok...got some pics today...these are the best 6 out of 8 I have...Honestly, they are all very similiar in condition. Ill number them for reference.

DSCN1385.jpg

DSCN1386.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

DSCN1388.jpg

DSCN1389.jpg

DSCN1390.jpg

Let me know if interested..thanks

Ill add that all the centers on these wheels are in the same condition. Little to no rust pits, no marks and good bolt holes on all. Perfect wheels for rebuilding, widening, etc.

Yea Joe the tire & wheel shops should be able to hook you up or even car dealerships when they swap out stock rims for aftermarket ones.

yup, ill ship them....just to make very clear..as far as im concerned, these are cores....the rims have rust and bubbling but the faces are in good shape

Joe I've got a guy that's supposed to Paypal some $$ tonight for parts, so I'll send you the remainder soon. Thanks bud.

Once Joey is done selling his, I have a bunch for sale as well. I have abpout 30 GN wheels and 30 T wheels.
I want Joey to sell his first though as it was his thread but I know Mike and he can never get enough... LOL

Bruce
WE4