GN vs WS6!!!

1chance

Well i was invited to a small car show, and a friend of mine just got a 85Hot Air GN that is really nice so we decide to go. After getting there, and looking at the few car's that came. Two friends of mine showed up in there nice T/A's(1999-2000). Ones white convert, and the other's Red. Anyway the guy in the red one is a good friend, he has always wanted to try the GN, He love's to talk trash, but we never have done it. When we are about to leave he rush to his car to follow us, the HotAir is in front. He get on the 4lane and pulls next to the 85GN, but my friend wont do it! Me feeling a little offended, because he back down a fellow Buick, i felt obligated to stand up for us! Bear in mind the WS6 has qiite a few bolt on's including a 6.0 swap! Anyway he falls back to me, and ask me to go from a dig, i say ok u got the break!:eek: was his expression. He launches, i did'nt have time to prime my alky so my car stalled a second, but caught, and passed him, at the bottom of 2nd gear, but i quickly lift. So he come along again, and say let him heat his Nitto's before he get the break, i say ok. This time Alky's primed, im out of OD, and got RPM's around 1,800! Bam he launches, at the top of 1st gear im beside him, shift to 2nd, and pull a car instant, go to 3rd and run a 1/8 mile away!! He can't belive it, and say he want me to install a turbo on his car. To be continued!