gn stolen in st.louis

leo wagstaff

beer is on ice!
84 gn stolen at gateway international raceway. car has fake gnx wheels,87 grill with 87 engine. has a dale earnhardt sticker on the back winshield.:( man this sucks!

Leo, my brother called me early this morning to tell me he about this thread. I cant believe it after all youve been through, and I know this is pretty much the first time youve brought the car out in sometime right? And it comes up missing at the track of all places:mad: This pisses me off just thinking about it. We will be keeping our eyes open for anything. Im sure you filed a police report and all that right? Definately start a thread in the Midwest section also and give a link to this thread. Post any and all characteristics of your car that were different/ stood out.
Unfortuneately in our experience in the past our car that was stolen got chopped up pretty quick. However there is a guy from I think south county that recovered his car this year, so we'll be hoping. Pisses me off :mad: Did you have any theft detterents?

YES THIS VERY BAD NEWS. i am going to the east side and look for the car and see and hope to find it. i tell ya justin those people over at gateway are idiots. they saw the thing leave and tryd to stop it but did not call the cops till i discovered it missing. the only hope i have is that it was almost out of gas when they stole it. i was told that the two guys were kinda young so maybe a joyride? anyway out for a hunting trip in a few:mad:

Sorry to hear of your loss. I can only imagine your pain.
Hope that you are back on the board shortly detailing it's recovery and the thief/thieves obits in your hand.

I'm so sorry about your car. I got mine back after about five day's. The police found it in the city on Virgina. Still don't have it running. Having some major wiring issues. What is it about these cars, This really makes me mad:mad: Why can't you have a nice car these day's. If you want one, GET A JOB AND BUY ONE:mad: I will keep an eye out for it. Mine also had a Earnhart sticker on the back window. The police don't even know what a GN is and that does not help at all. I will say a prayer for you and I hope you get it back. Hang in there, Kevin

Hey Leo, any updates on your car? I haven't heard or seen a thing.

Craig Powell
(Gateway GSCA)

I haven't seen or heard anything either ;) . anyway i just settled with the insurance company and i am VERY happy with the outcome. i am looking at a gn maybe this weekend. a 86 with all the goodies on it :) thanks craig :)