GN sighting Tuesday at 6:45PM on Mira Loma near Tustin Ave in Anaheim

Buicksx3

Sure it leaks oil--so?
...anyone here that we know? It was fairly dark but the vehicle was leaving an industrial complex, turning west onto Mira Loma. The GN was an '87 and had shiny 15" aftermarket rims on it.

Morgan

Originally posted by Buicksx3
...anyone here that we know? It was fairly dark but the vehicle was leaving an industrial complex, turning west onto Mira Loma. The GN was an '87 and had shiny 15" aftermarket rims on it.

Morgan

I would guess that would be Vaders. Remember his thread about gas mileage, rear end, etc...

He works off la palma in the industrial complex area I believe...

Ah, it probably was. La Palma is one block up from Mira Loma & Tustin. Should have realized....

Yeah morgan that is Brent and his new car, btw those are 16" telestar wheels on it with 255's out back and 245's in front.. :)

Morgan- That most likely was me. I leave Grove street every night, and exit left onto miraloma, then right on miller, then left on orangethorpe to get to the freeway, and have for the past 7 years. My company is moving, so that will be ending soon. Was it about 7:15-7:30? Where were you when you spotted me? I think Ive seen a GN parked over by vision lighting on grove st before. Is that you?
And Harold is right...they're 16's:D

I was eastbound on Mira Loma, approaching Tustin and saw your GN stop at that stop sign in that industrial complex. You had to stop and let some POS black 2005 Ford Taurus go by before you could make the left. Well, that POS Taurus was me in my company car. ;) There was a car right behind you...it was pretty dark; the headlight/front parklamp signature drew my attention to you and all I saw was one rim in my rear view mirror. :p