GN sighting on the Science channel

Joe Kelsch

Eat Mo' Rats
Yeah...the Science Channel. I was watching Time "cosmic time" and they were explaining how a sound's pitch would determine whether something was coming towards you or away. To explain that the host (Michio Kaku...sp) was at LA County Drag Strip. After a few in focus shots they faded to the kinda blurry ones and there was GN and you could kinda hear it. It was kinda interesting to me and I thought I'd share it with you guys.

wow, i saw that too! i paused it at one point and the sign on the side of the staging lanes said Irwindale Dragstrip. where is irwindale?

I have no idea. I heard the guy say LA so I assumed that he was at the LA county dragstrip. I've never been further west than Indy so I'm the wrong guy to ask.

ya that show was cool. have you seen the one with him called 2057 where they show what it will be like in 2057? its basically, a world where everyone is monitored by computers and insurance agencies 24/7/365, screw that.

Nope...not yet. Out of all the "hosts" they have on these Discovery type channels I like that guy the most. I think if I were of college age again and I had that guy for a 101 physics class, I'd be hooked on it. I've always been interested, but my math is horrible. That's basically what kept me from even entertaining that type of study.