GN Rear Wanted

turbomatt

Wanted to buy:
GN rear (G body) with or with out posi. Must be drum to drum with 3.42 gears.
After market axles or posi a plus.
Cash waiting
For local pickup.
Located in Dearborn Heights Michigan. Up to a couple hour travel time ok.
Plz let me know if you have one.
This is for a friend.
Thx. Matt.

A friend of mine has a GN rear end. Been redone, powder coated and new posi, just cant be sure if it still has 3.42 or a 3.73. He got it from a Monte SS deal with a bunch of extra parts. I'll give him a call tommorrow. Its in South Lyon

A friend of mine has a GN rear end. Been redone, powder coated and new posi, just cant be sure if it still has 3.42 or a 3.73. He got it from a Monte SS deal with a bunch of extra parts. I'll give him a call tommorrow. Its in South Lyon

Sounds good. Please let me know what you find out. Thanks.

I finally got a hold of him. Hes still got it. We can get together on the weekend and you can check it out if youd like.

Rear

Sounds good. Sunday would probably be the best.
Just to make sure this is an 8.5" GM 10 Bolt for a G - Body right? (monte carlo had a smaller 10 bolt)
Did you find out about gear size? Does it have after market axles or a posi?
What kind of price?
Thanks.
Matt.

I know its a posi. Not for sure on the gear, as it was bought with a package deal, being 2 cars and a trailer full of performance parts. He said hes going to double check the rear end size to make sure, but was told its a GN rear end. I can PM you my number

I have a friend that has one for $800 in the cleveland ohio area.If your interested I will tell him.Let me know.Mike

Wanted to buy:
GN rear (G body) with or with out posi. Must be drum to drum with 3.42 gears.
After market axles or posi a plus.
Cash waiting
For local pickup.
Located in Dearborn Heights Michigan. Up to a couple hour travel time ok.
Plz let me know if you have one.
This is for a friend.
Thx. Matt.
Hello i have a 1984 Hurst 8.5 373 non posi rear drum to drum $450 and a GN 342 posi rear drum to drum for $800 .i am in Pittsburgh and just bought a car in CHESTERFIELD MI so i can bring it along with me to get the car and save you shipping . Thanks Shawn

Have one 30 mins west of chicago $750.00 you can have the control arms and swaybar with it also. Its a G80 from an 87 we4 I think it has about a 100 rounds on it. that is drum to drum. email me hypo-6@juno.com or pm me. let me know because it is still in the chassis.