GN Rear, FAST Air/Fuel, DS w/laptop, EGT, MAFTPRO

65wagone

I have the following for sale:

Direct Scan with laptop - $300. Laptop is Toshiba Tecra 730CDT, Pentium 150Mhz 2.1gb HD, 48mb RAM, 20x CDROM, Active Matrix screen, Fax/modem, external floppy drive, power supply. Battery worked everytime I used it, good for about 45 minutes. Direct Scan includes box, instructions, PC cable, diskette, etc. everything you need.

F.A.S.T. Air/Fuel Meter with dual sensors - $400. This includes everything, two O2 bungs, leads, sensors, meter, case, etc. This was used for about 15 mins with only 1 sensor to tune car.

EGT Meter - $75. I have never used this. I think it may need a new probe or clamp. Screen works good.

Translator Pro - $400. Includes T-Pro, cables, instructions, Pro Chip, etc. This also was only used about 15 mins to tune & car was sold. Chip is set for 55lb injectors. Can be reset by Full Throttle.

GN 8.5 10 bolt rear - $900. It has been bead blasted & painted, includes eaton posi with richmond 3.73 gears. Includes all new brakes and hardware, axle seals, including S-10 wheel cylinders and large shoes front & back. Posi will need to be set up/installed.

Will bring to Nat's. Won't hold unless payment is made.

Attachments

• All.jpg
    All.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 627
  • FAST.jpg
    FAST.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 618
  • MAFTPRO.JPG
    MAFTPRO.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 624
  • PCwDS (2).jpg
    PCwDS (2).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 612
  • EGT.jpg
    EGT.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 612
The FAST Wideband O2 is a complete system. It is like new, only one probe used for about 15 minutes. You can weld in the bungs to use both probes or just one. I sold my WE4 without this and don't need anymore.

The Eaton posi is 28 spline. This is a complete rear that has not been welded, cut, etc.

I will include shipping on the FAST O2, TransPro, EGT Meter, and DirectScan (48 only)

How much would you take for the translator pro without the pro chip shipped to 12047?

_Chris

I might be interested in the pro chip if you can post all the numbers printed on it?

MJH