GN parts(heads,DFI,etc...)

TMGN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ported heads w/ bigger valves(1.77/1.5)have receiver grooved for Fel-Pro's
these came off a Dale Cherry built car asking$ 600

-DFI GEN 6 with Accell ECM,data cable,cable to connect DFI to stock harness,
Calmap 6.32 software,all directions,DFI tuning book
$450
-MSD 50# injectors
-lightened stock rear deck lid(painted black)$45(must pick up or meet)

-Hooker dual exhaust (cat back system)2.5" w/ mhooker mufflers$90 pick up or meet
-Power steering set-up off an 86 GN
-AC parts/pulleys/starter
Email at lstetler@aol.com
Located in PA Thanks Tony

Heads sold.Thanks Jon.
Not sure how old the DFI unit is.It works 100%.I beleive its batch fire.Thanks

DFI sale pending
MSD#50 injectors= $150
everything else still for sale
Thanks

Price shipped for the powersteering setup and does it include the pump and resivour?

Thanks,

DFI sold.
Make an offer for the power steering assembly.It is basically everything.That does include the pump and reservoir.The reservoir has cracked at where the lines go on.Thanks Tony

Is there any repair method for the reservoir? I have nothing but a pulley right now so I need everything but a leaky setup doesn't do me a lot of good. Is it possible to run a remote reserviour for these pumps?

Thanks,

I think it could be repaired.You can buy a brand new reservoir at any Gn place or Ebay. .The reservoir is a remote resevoir.Its just a black plastic cannister with 2 nipples feeding fluid to the pump.Its not a leaky system. Its just when it was boxed the little plastic reservoir got cracked.Let me know thanks Tony

I'm sorry but I can't visualize this. No I don't have a GN and I'm putting my motor together for a hybrid base off of parts from a 4.1 I bought in peices and a IC to hotair conversion kit I got off of eBay. If you can take a picture of it I'd be much oblidged.

Thanks,