GN Parts, 82-92 Fbody Swap parts!!

cabech984

Engine (was rebuilt 3/07 but has spun bearings disassembled 10/08)

3.8L 109 Block bored .030”
Stock turbo crank .020”/.020”
Stock Turbo Rods
TRW/Speed Pro Forged pistons (.030”)
Stock Main caps w/ ARP Studs
Stock Un-ported 8445 heads w/ 100lb springs (rebuilt and resurfaced 3/07)
Stock Rocker shafts and arms
Stock front cover w/ rebuilt oil pump (had 40psi cold and 18-20psi hot idle oil psi)
$800 obo Will not ship engine!!

Accessory Drive

Alternator-$50
Main accessory bracket-$50
AC Delete Pulley-$30
Power Steering Pump and pulley-$50
Water pump and pulley-$35
Tensioner and idler pulley-$20
Turbo Balancer and pulley-$100
Intercooler fan-$40
Serpentine Belt-$5

Hot side parts

Stock Manifolds and crossover (resurfaced and cracks repaired 8/08)-$100
Turbonetics TE-44 .63 AR, doesn’t smoke but should rebuild due to too much shaft play(up and down)-$200
3” Custom Downpipe w/ HKS wastegate w/ 20psi spring. Comes with 3” Custom Cat. Will bolt up to Single cat Fbody exhaust systems(PM for more info) WILL NOT FIT TTA’s, only Buick headed 3rd gen applications!!-$350
GN Test Pipe-$30
Cold Side parts

Stock Intercooler w/ Duttweiller neck modification (comes with hoses)- $125
3” Chrome MAF Pipe w/hoses (shortened a buick one to work in Third Gen)-$50
2.5” Chrome Up Pipe (drilled for single nozzle AlkyControl Kit)-$25
Stock Un-ported Lower intake manifold-$50
Kenne Bell 70mm upper plenum and throttle body combo (comes w/ hose and sensors)-$400
RJC powerplate for KB and Accufab Plenums-$50

Electronics

Stock 86/87 MAF-50
Cam Sensor-$60
Ignition Control Module and Coil pack (both bought 9/08 from AutoZone)-$100
Kirban Spark Plug Wires-$40
55# Siemens Low Impedance Injectors-$200
Modified Low Impedance ECM (Done by quad Air)-$150
TurboTweak 93 Street Chip and Alky Chips by Eric Marshall-$90
Crank Sensor (bought 8/07 from NAPA)-$40
Injector harness-$25

Misc Parts

Engine Mounts-$30
TTA Frame Pads-$50
Stock Fuel Rail w/ bosch adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator-$50
Kenne Bell Hood Mount FP Gauge (Missing Hood Mount)-$50
TTA Radiator Hoses-$20
Vacuum Block and hoses-$50
Heater Core Lines-$20

Intercooler

Interested in dut. neck intercooler if in good shape. Picture only shows part if it. How much to ship to 77520? How do you prefer payment? Please P.M. me. Thanks.

Put me inline for the lower intake manifold. Does he have any stripped threads and how much to 17235. Do you prefer paypal or money order

You throwing in the towel on the T6?

I hope not....

On the 44..... have you inspected the compressor wheel and turbine wheel and verified they have not contacted the housing?

You throwing in the towel on the T6?

I hope not....

On the 44..... have you inspected the compressor wheel and turbine wheel and verified they have not contacted the housing?

Yeah decided to try something else after it spun the rod bearings. The 44 Compressor wheel did contact the Compressor housing. PM me with info!!!

All PM's replied!! 1RIPPEN6, I put you in line on the Lower intake, A few contacted me via PM's before you. Ill let you know!!

Chris

Im interested in LS1 Parts! If ya got anything in trade, lmk!!!

Im looking for Ported heads, lmk what ya got!)
LS6 intake or Fast 90 or 92 setup
matching throttle body(cable TB's only)
36 or 42 lb injectors
LS1 Fbody Accessory Drive(alternator, power steering pump, brackets, pullies etc)(no AC)

Thanks,
Chris

Do you still have Alky control, also I will take vacuum lines and block, are the vacuum lines bent? How much for Dog house? If they are poly motor mounts i'll take them>

Chris,i will also take the crank sensor with the hoses we talked/PM,d about,does the crank sensor come with bracket,thanks Dennis

also do you have any pics of the fbody with gn motor in it... thanks

hey i want thetentioner,20and i need the mounting bolts for the alternator, the main bracket for 50 theheatercore lines for 20 and the stock exhaust manifolds for 100. let me know on shipping to 74112 thanks phil
psi will be at work till tomorow at noon so i will paypal you then phil

Do you want to trade the kenne bell gauge set up for a fairly new ls1 MAF, 3.5 inches? If not I can purchase it outright if its still available.

Exhaust manifolds, Crossover, and lower intake SOLD to precizion818

IC Fan pending sale to WE2Regal

Tensioner pending sale to rag231!

Crank Sensor & TTA hoses pending sale to BandAid!

BandAid, Here's the only pic I had on this computer!!
Chris

Sorry man, Precision818 pm'd me on the intake at 12:53 am and you did at 1:05am. Gotta be fair!!:cool:

Chris

When I sent the message I told you I'd take it and to just let me know how much shipping was and you sent a message back telling me the shipping and where to send payment and never mentioned there was someone ahead of me or that it was sold.

When I sent the message I told you I'd take it and to just let me know how much shipping was and you sent a message back telling me the shipping and where to send payment and never mentioned there was someone ahead of me or that it was sold.

Youre right I didnt, but he did message me 1st and has paid for it. Ill try to be more clear in the future:redface:

Chris

Exhaust manifolds, Crossover, and lower intake SOLD to precizion818

Intercooler Fan SOLD to WE2Regal

Tensioner pending sale to rag231!

Crank Sensor & TTA hoses pending sale to BandAid!