GN Owner-New to Little Rock

Hi,

I just moved to North Little Rock from Texas. I have bumped into two other GN owners and was told there are others around. Curious if there are any Little Rock area Turbo Buick owners around that might see this. I would love to join a club if one exists and get some people together if not. I wouldn't have been able to get my car out of the driveway in Texas let alone drive it from Austin to Little Rock if not for the guys in the Lone Star Performance Buick Club. At the very least, I want to make it known that there is a guy (me) that is happy to lend a hand and a shoulder to cry on when the inevitable bangs and rattles happen.

-Sean

I'm from that area but not there now. check out Arkansas street machines on Facebook some of the Buick guys are in that club.

Sean, I just read your post. My name is Dave we have a good group of TR guys around Little Rock. We like to get together for the local cruise nights or go to Centerville to race. None of us are actual members of any clubs, but we do frequent the Arkansas Street Machines cruise night.