GN or T-Type wanted near Chicago area

spareparts

I used to have a Turboed Series II 3800 in a FWD Monte Carlo that ran 12 flat, had to sell it because of lack of time and space. Trying to get back in the game and I'm not making the FWD mistake again. I now have the space, but not a ton of time to devote to making a car fast, so I'm looking for a fast car that I can tinker with and enjoy

Something around 10k
Wants:
-Clean body, 10ft-15ft paint, it's not going to be a show car, but I don't want to have to take it to the body shop to get it looking nice
-Streetable, I don't have a trailer to get to the track, so it's drive in drive out
-low 12's/high 11's car

I'm new to GN's, so bear with me if I have a ton of questions. Thanks

-Clint

I
I have a GNX and a T type for sale.GNX has 11,000 approx miles. The Ttype is an 86, one of 17 sold to the FBI that year. I have all the correct info on the 86, including the origonal bill of sale. Thanks for your interest. Contact me @ willard344@gmail.com. Dave.

Mr. Willard , sounds like some nice cars. Please post some prices per forum rules on all car sales and pic's to help your cause.
Thanks and good luck
Ronnie

david willard said:
I
I have a GNX and a T type for sale.GNX has 11,000 approx miles. The Ttype is an 86, one of 17 sold to the FBI that year. I have all the correct info on the 86, including the origonal bill of sale. Thanks for your interest. Contact me @ willard344@gmail.com. Dave.

I'll take the GNX for 10k.

Im from Chicago but live in kansas now ,I have a 87GN for 12k obo runs great ,everyday driver not a show car.check my thread in cars wanted fo a picture .I can send more.This car has not been listed for sale but I do want to buy up to a show car so willing to sell.no rust new injectors,chip,fluids belts.

I'm in the Chicago area ,low option solid car.11,000 obo

ForumRunner_20130517_183457.png

10 sec with everything t tops 65.000 miles on the car 2500 on the motor and rear end 700 miles on the full billet 200r with a trans brake xfi fast system and more.765-744-6115 and a gnx dash works perfect.18.900.00 obo

Attachments

• IMAG0478.jpg
    IMAG0478.jpg
    881.5 KB · Views: 35