GN Odds and Ends...

spongeboob

Here is a few parts I am clearing out.. If something isn't listed Pm me .. I have a complete 87 GN wiring Harness ..minus. the Engine Harness...Complete Stock Air Intake Assembly $40 ..Fuel Lines Rail to Frame $50..3 Rd Bake Light $25..Rear Factory AC Delco Speakers.. $25...Fuel Sending Unit..$40... Stock Motor Mounts..$40... Complete Cruise Control Assembly..$50.. Wiper Motor..$30...Moonroof Motor..$50... Brand New AC Delco Shocks..$75 for the pair...10 GN Lug Nuts..OEM. Stock Headers Welded and braced..with Crossover. $150......plus all other parts pictured.. Paypal is preferred and shipping is on you.. Pm me with any questions..thanks

Attachments

• gnmiscparts.jpg
    gnmiscparts.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 274
  • gnmiscparts1.jpg
    gnmiscparts1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 272
power master unit condition and how much?
It was working when it came of.. but I cannot make any guarantee's with these things they are so finicky. it is in excellent shape and worked when removed.. $125 shipped. thanks

Here's another.. Sending unit has a broken tab on one of the plastic .pieces ..other then that it is in excellent shape.. and would be an easy fix.

Attachments

• gnmiscparts2.jpg
    gnmiscparts2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 258
sending unit

i'll take sending unit! how much for shipping to 91406? what plastic piece is it, that is broken. is it weather pack side?

Delco Speakers

Have the speakers ever been used? Are they both in good working condition? How much for both shipped to 06712 & I'll pay by paypal. Also, what's the condition on wheel well moldings, and how much do you want for them? Thanks, Tom.

Better pic of the sending unit

Attachments

• gnsending unit.jpg
    gnsending unit.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 213
  • gnsendingunit1.jpg
    gnsendingunit1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 214
payment for powermaster

I just sent you a Paypal payment for the Powermaster.

Check PM for more info.

Thanks,

ramdge

Paypal Info

PLEASE!!!! If you Paypal me for anything or if you have already sent Paypal PLEASE put a small note with exactly what ITEM you are Paying for and what mailing address you want it sent to..thanks guys. :D