Gn mechanic on long island

Shamusvelez

I desperately need a good GN mechanic on long island or NYC area who might be willing to make a house call. Recently rebuilt my 85' and am having trouble getting it started. I have a guy in LIC but I want to see if anyone can come by me in Nassau first, before I pay for a flatbed. Also would be interested in a full tune after start problem is fixed. - Jimmy

I desperately need a good GN mechanic on long island or NYC area who might be willing to make a house call. Recently rebuilt my 85' and am having trouble getting it started. I have a guy in LIC but I want to see if anyone can come by me in Nassau first, before I pay for a flatbed. Also would be interested in a full tune after start problem is fixed. - Jimmy
Jimmy, hope is works out. I'm in Lynbrook. Try Dave Husek, never got a chance to use him cause our days got mixed up. Look him up online and shoot him a call. I have an 87 beauty

Jimmy, hope is works out. I'm in Lynbrook. Try Dave Husek, never got a chance to use him cause our days got mixed up. Look him up online and shoot him a call. I have an 87 beauty
Thanks bud, will do. I will let you know how it works out. I Appreciate it.

Thank you, Thank you! I e-mailed him today, I will call him tomorrow and hopefully be able to git' r done!

Look at Empire Muscle Cars forum. Seems to be a lot of people with GN's on LI there. The subject has come up before with some suggestions

Will do, appreciate all the help guys. I promise to have a pizza party when i'm finally on the road, and your all invited. And by pizza I mean beer and women and fornication! LOL!

Dave is a great guy. When I first started he went over the car for me even though he was out the tr game for a while. Charged me lnext to nothing. Im glad hes back and will def be making a return trip to him.

Glad to hear that. I havent gotten in touch with him as of yet, but i'm hoping he can help me out. I noticed he advertises a transmission buisness, which is also good because i'm going to do some tranny work soon as well so... Hopefully everything works out and i'm singing his praises like you all. Thanks for all the support and info guys. You rock! I will post back when I hopefully have some results.