Gn Interior

Ibrak4vettes

Does anybody have any buick grand national interior items?? or does anybody know a good place to find them??

thanks

interiors

I purchased my seat covers from CARS in NEW JERSEY. the seat cover and the head rest material looks like the original. however I did not like there upper doors panels the material did not look like the original it was alittle different. I saw there restoration parts in bowling green @ the gs nationals. oldbuickparts.com is there web sight
also JAYS gn parts and Poston buick also sells interior parts. go to gnttype.org then clik on vendors and it should bring up there web sights. I hope this info helps.

you may want to post the year of the GN you wish to buy interior parts for (just to make sure you are getting the correct items). it would also help to post your location, as some of the parts are rather costly to ship.
bw jones

i have some repaired front 87 gn driver and passenger seat covers. seam split repairs done by pro. just a descent repaired set,

mike

if you still have the seat cover ...i am interested email me a pic and price.
thanks in advance

Poston cant help i bought the front seat covers back in Aug. 2007 and they took my money, i haven't got seat covers to this day. I called them back and the female you get everytime you call stated they were on back order... Now iam fighting to get my money back.

as of 4/08 jax no longer has factory material to replicate oem type door panels. they said all they have is the "Budget" type material that matches their "budget" seat covers.