gn in the movies

v8buick

Did anyone see the commercial about the new fast and furious movie using a gn for lead vehical with vin diesel??? Looks to be a cool movie with gn's:cool: :biggrin: :wink:

Yeah, I saw the new trailer too last night and some of the footage of the GN looks awesome.

I'll definitely go see the movie when it comes out. It's not everyday you see a GN take a major role in a movie (Matter of fact I'm sure this is a first).

gn-movies

Eric, I knew you would have seen it, but I thought pat would have chimmed in by now:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: now that I got that in, me, pat, you, and mat and cheryl and maybe corey(if he'll be good) should go see this movie when it comes out? Let me know what you guys think or call me later. Eric you do know who this is right?;) ;)

Yeah, Bill I know it's you. I was thinking it'd be cool to drive our GNs to the movie.

gn-movies

Do you think we can get corey to PUSH my gn to the movies, now that would be coooool:D :D I just have this urge to pick on corey, it must be his day,lol Anyway I think a night out at the movies is great so see if cheryl can put this together for us and I'm in

Eric, I knew you would have seen it, but I thought pat would have chimmed in by now:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: now that I got that in, me, pat, you, and mat and cheryl and maybe corey(if he'll be good) should go see this movie when it comes out? Let me know what you guys think or call me later. Eric you do know who this is right?;) ;)

HA HA very funny Bill

Do you think we can get corey to PUSH my gn to the movies, now that would be coooool:D :D I just have this urge to pick on corey, it must be his day,lol Anyway I think a night out at the movies is great so see if cheryl can put this together for us and I'm in

You just have the urge at least we can drive my fiero into the movies its doing better than the buick:D ;) :tongue:

gn-movies

Korey, I'd rather push my gn than be seen in your pontiac:D :D or let you drive me there, lol. Ok pat your turn!! I did see the trailers and I got to go see this movie it looks to be a good one, I just hated that they are beating on these cars. Hopefully these are only regular regals?:confused:

Looks like the movie comes out for release in early April. We'll see about getting a group to go. Bill don't pick on Korey too bad, he wants to come work for you as an apprentice in a year or so.

gn-movies

Take it easy korey I'm only messing with you TODAY, tomorrow maybe a different story:cool: :cool: :biggrin: all kidding aside your ok when your asleep (couldn't resist) remember this is your day!! LOL

Did anyone see the commercial about the new fast and furious movie using a gn for lead vehical with vin diesel??? Looks to be a cool movie with gn's:cool: :biggrin: :wink:

I may just be me but the movie trailer on youtube. the car sounds like a V-8. Doesn't sound like a 6 to me. Why do they think a V-8 sound is better than the real thing. If you are using a GN make it sound genuine.Just my 2 cents worth.

I may just be me but the movie trailer on youtube. the car sounds like a V-8. Doesn't sound like a 6 to me. Why do they think a V-8 sound is better than the real thing. If you are using a GN make it sound genuine.Just my 2 cents worth.

Well with the awesome v8 sound for sure it's gotta be a monte carlo ss;)

its one of those rare twin turbo v8 5 speed buick:D