GN in Philly

Gunner Jake

Hi guys this might be a long shot but I was watching a new DVD today, A friend of mine is into the import scene and the movie was about street races across the US well one scene has a White Mudstake getting whooped up on by a GN in Philly anybody wanna fess up? By the way the Movie is by a company called Tecademics and it's pretty funny to watch these import kids trash rental cars etc. And they wonder why no one respects them?:D

Was it by any chance two fast high ten, low eleven seconed cars?
They acually raced twice and the GN won both times. Did the GN have telestars and the mustang had Weld Roadlites with a 'cought ya sleeping' sticker on the window. If so i would like to get a copy of that video. It's my brother.

RED LS1 the video was shot at night and they were moving too quick to check out the rims. I can say that the Mustang appeared to be spraying from the looks of the huge cloud of smoke half way through the race, and it looked like he puked the bottom end of his motor trying to run the GN down.:D Let me know if this sounds familiar.

I am pretty sure thats it. The mustang blew a trans line during the first race. Then he begged for another and we beat him again. That dude with that mustang is the biggest **** talker in Philly. and yes, it's an LX full of juice. Anyway to get a copy of that?

The video is available at Circuit City my buddy picked it up a couple of weeks ago there is also a website. www.teckademics.com with oredering info I hope this helps out RED LS1 :)had to edit again the video is called Mischief