Gn hood

jk kelly

A hail storm came through and beat my car down, does anyone know another place besides kirban to buy a hood and trunk for my car or is that my only choice , I live in Mississippi

That suxs! Every time I've seen you car it was parked in the garage. Did you happen to drive it that fatal day? Glad I had sold my race GN a couple of months ago or it would have be beat up also. I need to stop by and see how bad your car got beat up.

Check the for sale section. Also a couple of vendors sell used pieces.

That suxs! Every time I've seen you car it was parked in the garage. Did you happen to drive it that fatal day? Glad I had sold my race GN a couple of months ago or it would have be beat up also. I need to stop by and see how bad your car got beat up.

Check the for sale section. Also a couple of vendors sell used pieces.
Actually it was under the garage and I saw a storm coming up and decided to back it out and get the pollen washed off and hose my garage off to, the battery was dead so I even had to jump it off to back it out, that should have been a sign,but I went inside and when I came out from all the noise it was too late, the bad part is I only had liability on it

A hail storm came through and beat my car down, does anyone know another place besides kirban to buy a hood and trunk for my car or is that my only choice , I live in Mississippi
Are you looking for a factory or fiberglass hood?I'm in North Miss. and have two fiberglass hoods.Let me know!!!!Also I do Paintless dent repair for a living,how bad was the hail?

40 dents is no challenge to a PDR guy. If there are 40 that are the size of half dollars or larger I might replace, otherwise it's fixable.