GN/GNX Parts for sale

BlkDm0n

Since I've decided to sell my car once the paint work is done. I have a few additional parts that I won't be needing. All parts are BRAND NEW unless specified.

GNX Parts:

GNX Analog Dash (partial): This is a partial OEM GNX dash. Includes the mounting plate and the Stewart Warner gauges. You will need sending units, and the dash bezels. All of these parts are available on eBay. Here's your chance to get rid of that ridiculous 85mph speedometer we have to suffer with. Asking $450obo

GNX Emblems: These are original GNX emblems for the rear decklid and front grille. Asking $75 each

GNX Oxygen Sensor: Specifically designed for the GNX. Cycles faster for enhanced performance. Can be used in place of your stock sensor. Asking $25

GN/Turbo Buick Parts:

Console Gauge Holder/VDO Boost Gauge/Kirban Knock Detector Gauge - all brand new and in the box $120

CompCams 100# Valve Springs/Valve Cover Springs and seals/Fel-Pro Intake gaskets - $100

Grey GN shifter handle complete includes two rings, the clip, and two buttons - $75

Billet Thermostat housing/160 degree thermostat - $25

Billet Valve cover breather - $25

In Car Boost Controller - $65

Steadfast Steering Column Guard - probably one of the best ways to protect your car - $145 (see steadfastautosecurity.com for details)

1987 G Body Helms Service Manuals - Brand New still in the shrink wrap - An absolute MUST for your mechanic - $100

The Steadfast Column Cover, Console Gauge with the Knock and Boost Gauges, and the incar boost controller have been sold!

Here is a picture of the dash for those who've requested pics. Basically it includes the mounting plate and the gauges themselves. The remaining parts needed to finish the dash can be purchased at World of Motor works.

Attachments

• DSC01213.jpg
    DSC01213.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 149