gn drivers seat question

grandnash84

yo TBers!

i got a quick question. did the power driver seat ever come out in the leather cloth combo or jus the cloth? any help is appreciated;)

yo TBers!

i got a quick question. did the power driver seat ever come out in the leather cloth combo or jus the cloth? any help is appreciated;)

GN seats (both manual and power) only came in cloth from the factory. Today however, it is possible to get aftermarket leather seat covers to replace your worn cloth seats specially made for our GN's in leather (in the right colors too!). see link:
http://www.jaxseatcover.com/gn/leather.cfm

Claude. :smile:

GN seats (both manual and power) only came in cloth from the factory. Today however, it is possible to get aftermarket leather seat covers to replace your worn cloth seats specially made for our GN's in leather (in the right colors too!). see link:
Jax Seat Cover

Claude. :smile:

+1

Bruce '87 Grand National

Sorru guys but 84 GN Lier Siegler seats were leather and cloth.

Yep. And a drivers power seat was an option for the Lear-Seiglers. Sorry. Couldn't find a decent pic of one but the power seat switch was mounted in a pod that was on the side of the seat towards the front. I will post a pic as soon as I find one.:)

or is one is very lucky could find prototype racaro seats that should have been put in gnx

Attachments

• gn parts 2 004.jpg
    gn parts 2 004.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 73