GN dash for sale!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
This analog dash is in excellent condition as we just removed it to install Dakota Digital replacement with all real gauges and retaining the stock indicators and warning lights!

The customer is asking $175 plus shipping.

This analog dash is in excellent condition as we just removed it to install Dakota Digital replacement with all real gauges and retaining the stock indicators and warning lights!

The customer is asking $175 plus shipping.
Ttt. Can i see a pic of the dash as you installed it? I like the Dakota Digital dash but want to keep the old school turn signals

actually, I'm on my phone so I don't see signatures. And bothering a guy at his work during working hrs about some used part he is selling for a customer seemed like I would be wasting his working time. The ad didn't say give him a call.

actually, I'm on my phone so I don't see signatures. And bothering a guy at his work during working hrs about some used part he is selling for a customer seemed like I would be wasting his working time. The ad didn't say give him a call.

Call anytime you like and I will answer if I am not in or under a GN! Phone number is 602-866-9908.

Nick, Is this digital dash still for sale?
thanks Greg................

The ad is for an analog dash for a GN, and it is still for sale,

Today I removed a working, stock digital dash from a GN as we will be installing a Dakota dash tomorrow.

The owner said he would be selling his original dash, as he has no use for it.

If you are interested, call me at 602-866-9908 and I will give you his phone number and you can deal direct with him.

Nick, Is this digital dash still for sale?
thanks Greg

wga15@comcast.net
Greg, I also have a digital dash for sale if your looking for one with 199 chip in it. It has been inspected by caspers as well. That's if you dont want nicks as he can probaly give you a better deal if it doesn't have the 199 chip in it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Greg, I also have a digital dash for sale if your looking for one with 199 chip in it. It has been inspected by caspers as well. That's if you dont want nicks as he can probaly give you a better deal if it doesn't have the 199 chip in it

Hi, Thanks for responding. I assume the 199 chip has to do with the MPH function. I am willing to purchase the digital dash for my 1987 GN. Can I pay for it with Paypal?
I can email you with the address.

Hi, Thanks for responding. I assume the 199 chip has to do with the MPH function. I am willing to purchase the digital dash for my 1987 GN. Can I pay for it with Paypal?
I can email you with the address.
Pm sent